Submission of Short Stories
We are collecting short stories for a new titleAnything is Possible: Overcoming Challenges to Jewish Observance
in the following area:
A Jew who struggles with his (or her) religious observance and how he overcomes
a specific mitzvah (commandment) that is particularly difficult for him.
- It must be a TRUE story, which has never been published.
- Author's name must be provided. We do not accept anonymous submissions.
- It must be an autobiographical story.
- The story should be 800 to 2000 words in length.
If your story is accepted and published by Paper Spider, you will receive:
- US$180 on or before the publication date of the bound book.
- A complementary copy of the printed book on or after publication date.
Notification of Acceptance
It takes many months, or even years to develop a new title. Please be patient.
If your story is selected, we will contact you (preferably via email) and request your permission to print it.
Please ensure to keep us up-to-date with your contact information.
All submissions accepted for publication become the property of Paper Spider.
Short Story Submission Form
Keep in Touch
If you have submitted a story to us before and your email address (or other contact information) has changed,
please update us via "Tell Us!".
To stay informed about future short story submissions in other areas,
sign up for our Newsletter at the Home page.